Join Us in Making an Impact on Our Community
Whether you’d like to make a one-time donation, set up recurring donations, attend the Clarity for ALL Ball, donate a stock gift, make a planned gift, or give of your time, there are multiple ways to make an impact.
Imagine struggling to communicate with friends or family. Not being able to succeed in school. Having difficulty expressing your thoughts and feelings. For far too many people in Upstate South Carolina, the pain of not being able to communicate is all too real.
At Clarity, our mission is enhance communication and wellbeing of children and adults through specialized evaluations and therapeutic supports, but we cannot do it without community support. Your donation will make a difference today and have life lasting effects for those we serve and our community.
- Help give young children a brighter future through our Free Mobile Speech and Hearing Program so those with identified needs can begin receiving treatment.
- Help children and adults with reduced income access evaluation and treatment services through the Clarity Cares sliding scale fund.
- Help children and adults receive state of the art care through updated equipment.
- Help ALL with speech, hearing, learning, social and emotional challenges receive the support they need.
Ways to Make an Impact
Give by Mail
Please mail you gift payable to Clarity:
29 North Academy Street
Greenville, SC 29601
You can support Clarity by donating professional services or new or gently used goods. Here are some items we can put to good use:
- computers or printers that are no more than four years old and in good working condition
- storage cabinets, preferably lockable
- gift cards (for fundraising and/or promotional uses, or staff appreciation events)
- old hearing aids, for reconditioning and donation to a low-income person with hearing loss
- photography, videography, social media or graphic design services