Clarity’s Hearing & Audiology staff are dedicated to helping people of all ages who have hearing concerns. We provide comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing aid sales, fittings, and follow-up services for the most advanced digital hearing aids available.
Hearing Evaluation Services
- Diagnostic evaluation of infants through adults, including newborns.
- Hearing loss consultation and counseling
- Central auditory processing (also known as CAPD or APD) evaluation and therapy.
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- Covered by many insurance plans
Hearing Instrument Services/Hearing Aid Dispensing
- Hearing aid sales, including advanced digital technology, for most major brands (30 day money back trial period)
- Hearing aid fitting and consultation (Even if you purchased your hearing aids elsewhere, we can test you with your existing hearing aids to determine if they are providing optimum benefit. We can also reprogram most major brands of hearing aids)
- Hearing aid service and repair of most major brands
- Batteries, earmolds, and accessories
- Free cleaning and routine checks with purchase
- Financing options available (some restrictions apply)
- Custom noise protectors (especially for shooters, musicians, hobbyists)
- Swim plugs
- Musician’s in-the-ear monitors
Greenville Craniofacial Clinic
The goal of this program is to provide cleft palate services for children and adults of all socioeconomic backgrounds, through a multi-team approach. A person with a cleft palate often experiences resonance disorders or VPI (velopharyngeal incompetence). This is evident when the quality of speech is too nasal or excessive air escapes during speech. Members of the team include audiologists, geneticist, nursing specialist, nutritionist, pediatrician, reconstruction/plastic surgeon, social worker, and speech pathologist.
Autism Spectrum Evaluation Team
ASET is a multidisciplinary team of professionals who work together to provide children with a truly comprehensive evaluation. Team members include experts in autism spectrum disorders from the following fields: psychology, speech-language pathology, and occupational therapy. For some children with autism, one of the first signs is that they are not responding when their name is called. Ruling out a hearing loss is an essential step in these situations, so sometimes an audiologist is also part of the team.
For more information about Autism, please follow this link to our Clarity Autism page.